Water Damage Mitigation Columbus Ohio
Water damage in Columbus Ohio can come from a back up of a sewer or drain, clogged pipe, burst water line, sump pump failure, or overflow of surface water (flash flood). Calling the professionals at ServiceMaster immediately after the problem is discovered can mitigate or reduce further damage and expense by removing the water, dehumidifying, and preventing the growth of mold.
Water Removal Services by ServiceMaster
Our water mitigation services are some of the best & most advanced in the industry. Upon discovery of water in your home, call ServiceMaster immediately as we are available for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Upon the initial call, our technicians will be on site within two hours or less
- Sit down & provide you with the water recovery guide to inform you of what procedures will be accomplished
- Identify the source of the problem and the scope of the damage
- Evaluate carpeting, flooring, walls, ceilings and cabinets
- Inspect the attic, basement, ductwork and crawl space
- Protect your contents
- Determine if your carpet is salvageable and if the carpet can be dried in place
- Extract water
- Air movers and dehumidifiers will be placed in the residence to dry carpets and sub-floors
- Monitor the property and equipment throughout the process
- Assess for possible repairs
- Work with your insurance carrier if you are filing a claim
Home Repair Video: Water Damage & Mitigation Process
This short video shows extensive water damage to a home from an upstairs air conditioning unit. Drywall, cabinetry and flooring needed to be removed in order to remove the water and being the repair process.